The Book of Egyptian Ritual
Providing a fascinating insight into the mysteries of the ancient Egyptian world, this book presents eight seasonal rites for performance at the solstices, equinoxes and cross-quarter days.
These rites are composed entirely of ancient Egyptian religious texts, some as many as 4,300 years old. Made newly accessible to a modern readership, they provide a fascinating insight into the mysteries of the ancient Egyptian world.
• An introduction to and explanation of each rite
• Rites that are ideal for Pagans who may not have a temple
• Rites that may be performed at home
• A general overview of ancient Egyptian religious and magical beliefs
• A glossary of the deities’ names and Egyptian terms